The Sportshall Infants programme provides an essential introduction to Multi Skills activity for Key Stage 1 children. Designed to be delivered both within Infant school halls and in central venues as a Cluster Festival the programmes focus remains on fun, skill development, participation and self improvement.
The equipment is fun, brightly coloured and designed specifically for use with this age group. The equipment pack is built around a set of versatile Agility Mats which can be connected together to deliver the Sportshall Infant activities. The Agility Mats also provide the teacher with control during PE classes. Please click on the link to the right of this page to view the full range of Sportshall Infants equipment.
The Resource Cards (link found to the right of this page) cover:
- Ideas for warm up games / relays for each activity
- A PE class based progressive introduction to the skills involved in the activity
- The Sportshall Infants activity rules
- Suggested minimum attainment levels
The Resources to facilitate the delivery of a Sportshall Infants Festival can also be found to the right of this page.
The Sportshall Team can help the development of your programme in a variety of ways:
- Delivering an Sportshall Infants Cluster Festival for up to 120 children.
- Delivering twilight training to provide teachers with ideas and the confidence to deliver PE lessons using our equipment.
For any further information or queries please don’t hesitate to contact the team – firstname.lastname@example.org