Home PentathlonComments Off on Home Pentathlon
The Home Pentathlon is a fun way for families to take part in adapted Sportshall Athletics events within their home environment.
To take part in the Home Pentathlon please clearly follow the guidance provided in the notes document below. Once you have taken part and recorded your results, challenge other families to have a go!
Update – From 6th May we will be holding Team Competitions with separate leaderboards for Families, Schools and Clubs. The average of the top 3 overall points scores to count.
For visual guidance on how to take part please follow the appropriate Youtube link below!
To enter and record your results:
Download the spreadsheet below and enter results for 5 events for up to 6 people.
1. Download the Google Sheets app on your phone. Apple Android
2. Follow this link and Make a Copy of the Google Sheet (once the link is clicked Apple Devices will automatically ask you to Make a Copy).
3. For Android devices – Press the button with the three dots (ο ο ο), then Share & export and then ‘Make a Copy’ (this is really important so only you can see your results) and then enter your results.
4. You can even share your copy of the Google sheet with your friends and enter your own results on the same sheet.
Once completed, share your results files (please include your County) with email@example.com for entry in our Virtual Leaderboard.
We encourage everyone in the household to take part in the Home Pentathlon (where possible) but all activity must take place under adult supervision, ensuring;
– All surfaces are clear, dry and free from debris.
– Sufficient space is cleared around all activity – ensure there are no obstacles around activity.
– If the suggested preferred adaptations can’t be used a safe/sensible alternative is considered.